YOUR ANDALUCIA TOUR HOLIDAYS COVID-19 STATEMENT
Our clients, staff and family’s health and well-being are our highest priority. For this reason, we have taken a series of measures and protocols for additional cleaning, hygiene, and physical distance to guarantee the safety of all during the COVID-19 crisis.
For our Tours based at Villa Samuel, we work to the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
Before your arrival
The handling of any paper and touching of documents are to be kept to a bare minimum, therefore the following has been put into place.
- Prior to your stay, you will receive your Registration Form by email. The information on the form is required to be provided by us to the Guardia Civil, one of the police forces here in Spain. This is a legal requirement, and all accommodation providers, be they hotels, casas rural or private properties have 24 hours from your arrival date to submit it.
- The paper information guides have been removed from the rooms and guests receive our full digital welcome pack prior to arrival, giving you any instructions and the WIFI code.
On your arrival
When the previous guests have vacated their room on Sunday morning the windows in the room will be opened and the door locked. It will remain that way for the rest of the day and the windows will be closed overnight. On Monday morning the rooms will be opened again, and a thorough cleaning and disinfecting process will take place, again leaving the windows open after the cleaning has been finished prior to mid-day. When you arrive at Villa Samuel at 6pm on Monday, no-one will have been in your room for 6 hours or. Our cleaners will wear masks and gloves whilst cleaning the rooms for their and your safety.
- All keys are disinfected and handed over to you in person whilst the person handing them over currently will be wearing gloves.
- Masks are worn and physical distancing is currently adhered to, as recommended by the Andalucian government.
In the rooms
- Bedding and towels are laundered by our local laundry at high temperatures.
- Rooms are not cleaned daily unless the guests have asked for it prior to arrival; We have always respected our guest’s privacy, and until further notice, this will remain to be the case that guests make their own beds.
- We have removed many decorative elements (cushions, table coverings) as a sanitation measure.
- We clean, and then disinfect the surfaces, furniture and all the elements of the room and bathroom with highly sanitized products.
- The rooms are continually ventilated before and after cleaning.
- There will be no housekeeping undertaken in the rooms. So please, if you have any rubbish, please dispose of it in the bins provided.
- Each day guests in the Blueberry and Orange Rooms will be asked to leave all cutlery and dishes outside their rooms for collection and replacements will be arranged with the guests to replace at certain times of the day.
- All rooms will have the hydroalcoholic gel.
- We have a supply of gloves and masks for the use of clients.
- All crockery, cutlery & glassware are washed at a high temperature in a dishwasher.
- We carry out continuous cleaning of surfaces and furniture that may be in contact with our guests in the dining room.
- As the breakfast provided will of the buffet continental style, we suggest that our clients wear gloves
- We currently use protective elements such as gloves and masks when greeting guests.
Hand hygiene is considered one of the most effective measures to prevent the spread of germs and prevent COVID-19 infection.
- We recommend guests to do frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- There are disinfecting gels and hand soap available in all the rooms.
- Outside sitting areas and sunbeds are cleaned daily. If possible, please use the same sunbeds during the day.
In our vehicles
- Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected internally on a daily basis.
- Masks and gloves are available for clients, and we will inform you on which occasions the masks must be worn.
For Tours based in city hotels
- We only use hotels that have a clearly defined COVID-19 policy and who take the COVID-19 crisis as seriously as we do.
- We liaise with our chosen hotels to ensure that they are continuing to comply with the COVID-19 regulations
- We look for our accommodation partners to be pro-active and to continually search for improvements in ensuring the safety of our clients.
We will advise all clients of the current COVID-19 rules and regulations in Spain three weeks before the commencement of their Tour and in conjunction with the payment of the balance outstanding which will also fall due at that time.